Friday, January 28, 2011

5 Months


In the middle of the night I sit in my chair
Talking to you without any care
I got school in the morning and there is work to be done
But talking to you I’m having too much fun
It’s hard to focus on the work I should do
When someone has dazzling beauty like you
The distance between us makes me blue
I feel like an animal caged in the zoo
When all I want to do is be there with you

5 months to go
That’s all there is
Till I see your pretty face

It will be the first time we met
But I’m willing to bet
What we will experience we will never forget
So much can change from now till then
Lets hope it works out for the better in the end
Your the girl from me
That is easy to see
But for now your here and I’m there
And it all seems a little unfair
But if it is meant to be
It will be
And we can only just wait and see
Even though sitting back and waiting is not me
It’s all I can do
And be true to you

5 months to go
That’s all there is

No comments:

Post a Comment